Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cupcake Card


Our church just started offering a Saterday night
service, so we went to it last night. It seemed weird getting
ready for church on a Saterday night, but that means that
I got to sleep in and then spend the day stamping with my friend
Katie! We had so much fun working on our swap cards together.
Here is a card I made for a swap that I signed up
for on SCS. I cased it from a swap card I had recieved a while
ago. I think it turned out good. The stamp is Lizzieanne
designs and the paper is SU! Pretty in pink and Close
to cocoa. There is glimmer chalks on the cupcake as
well, but it doesn't show up in the picture.

6 comments:

Linsey R said...

OMGOsh, I do believe that I am getting one of these! YES! That cb'd panel in white is absolutely gorgeous! I love the delishious cupcake! this is a beautiful card, Simonne! I may have to case it!

Kecia said...

Yummy! I really like the softness of the colors.

Haylie said...

This is so cute!!!!

Lisa said...

Very cute card! I like the cupcake!

AJ said...

great card!! I just got the cupcake from them at CHA!! Love it!
Just found your blog, I am also in Western Wa~ where are ya located??

Lois Michael said...

Your card is darling. Makes me want a cupcake!